Connect with us

Movies Update

[Download 100%] – Indian 2 shooting will start in Chennai from 24th

The shooting of Indian 2 will start from 24th in Chennai.

Indian 2 is a film launched by director Shankar-Kamal Haasan. The shooting of this film started in Andhra Pradesh. After that, Shankar set a stage and shot at EVP studio near Chennai. Three people including the assistant director died in the accident during the shooting. The shooting, which was then halted, has not resumed.

It was said that there was a difference of opinion between Laika and director Shankar. Also the production company sued that director Shankar should not direct any other film without completing Indian 2.

In the end an amicable decision was taken between Shankar and the Laika side. Thus it was announced that the shooting of the film Indian 2 would resume. In such a situation, the shooting of Indian 2 will start in Chennai from 24th.

Also Read… Thiruchitambalam Movie Review: Dhanush’s Thiruchitambalam Movie Review!

They are shooting the scenes without Kamal Haasan earlier. Soon after, Kamal Haasan will join the shoot.

Apart from Kamal Haasan, Indian 2 also stars Siddharth, Priya Bhavani Shankar and Kajal Aggarwal. 70 percent of the scenes have been shot. So director Shankar is planning to complete the remaining 30 per cent sequences soon.

@ Follow Google News: Click here and follow News18 Tamil website on Google News page.. Get news instantly.

Global to local news (top tamil news, breaking news), latest tamil news, all can be found instantly on News18 Tamil ( website.
News18 Tamil Nadu TV can be seen on ARASU CABLE – 50, TCCL – 57, SCV – 28, VK Digital – 30, Sun Direct DTH: 71, TATA PLAY: 1562, D2H: 2977, Airtel: 782, DISH TV: 2977 .

source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


slot gacor