Connect with us

Movies Update

[Download 100%] – Mother charged with murder after 4-year-old son dies of THC gummies


a Virginia The mother is facing felony and child neglect charges after her 4-year-old son died from eating marijuana gummies earlier this year.

According to investigators, Dorothy Annette Clements didn’t get help quickly enough for her son, Tanner Clements, when he was found unresponsive in May at a home they were visiting.

Tanner died two days later. NBC San Diego Report.

Detective finds empty THC sticky jar in home, toxicology, autopsy results show extremely high levels of THC

After Clements told detectives that his son ate half of a CBD gummy, he said he called poison control and was told he would be fine, search warrant documents claim.

However, a detective said he found an empty THC sticky jar in the house, and toxicology results eventually showed that Tanner had very high levels of TCH in his system at the time of his death.

An autopsy found that THC, the active ingredient in marijuana that elevates people, was the cause of the boy’s death.

Officials say he might have survived had his mother been helped sooner.

Pediatric emergency room doctor says any amount of THC can be a problem for children

Doctor. Jill McCabe, a pediatric emergency room physician at Innova Loudoun Hospital, said any amount of THC could be an issue for children, she explained. News4 Washington,

And with more and more states legalizing weed, it’s an issue that more children are being subjected to on a nationwide basis.

“THC gummies certainly pose a risk to children in any quantity. There are many reasons for that. One is that the packaging does not include any kind of child-proof mechanism,” McCabe said. And so they are something, when kids come to them, most kids just put it in their mouth and swallow it.”

CommCans Signature Cannabis-Infused Gummies are stocked for order fulfillment, where they are ready to be purchased at CommCans Millis stores. The packaging and sale of marijuana products is seen in October at the Comcans facility in Millais, MA. 27, 2021. (Photo by Erin Clark / Boston Globe via Getty Images)

McCabe said parents are encouraged to wean off any THC products, which are not regulated and can vary widely in terms of strength.

Maryland mother describes a traumatic event after her child inadvertently ingested THC

A Maryland parent told News4 last year that her child inadvertently ate a marijuana edible that was prescribed to put her to sleep.

“He was unusually lethargic,” said Elizabeth Perry. “… I was putting him to sleep and laid him, and he trembled and started crying and looked at me with only fear in his eyes.”

Oliver was taken to Anne Arundel Medical Center during the seizure, as his pulse continued to drop. Doctors ran tests on the boy, and he was intubated and taken to Children’s National Hospital in Washington DC.

After 36 hours, Oliver eventually made a full recovery, but only because his mother acted quickly, according to McCabe.

If the child is showing minor symptoms, it may be enough to call poison control, 1-800-222-1222.




Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Slot

slot gacor

https://www.slot88.science/

https://www.slot88.review/

https://www.slot88.help/

slot88

https://www.slotonline.digital/

https://www.slot88.limited/

https://www.slot88.gold/

https://www.slot88.bargains/

https://www.slot88.bid/

https://www.slot88.bond/

https://www.slot88.business/

https://www.slot88.cheap/

https://www.slot88.company/

https://www.slot88.deals/

https://www.slot88.design/

https://www.slot88.dev/

https://www.slot88.expert/

https://www.slot88.holdings/

https://www.slot88.ltd/

https://www.slot88.network/

https://www.slot88.observer/

https://www.slot88.space/

https://www.slot88.support/

https://www.slot88.tips/

https://www.slot88.works/